Day 01: Surat to Vaishnodevi - By Train
Today Morning we start our Yatra by Train from Surat via Vadodara - Over Night Train Journey
Day 02: Arrive at Vishnodevi Katra Railway Station - Katra
Arrival at Katra Railway Station, pick up and transfer at hotel, get fesh and take hot dinner at hotel, overnight at hotel in Katra.
Day 03: Vaishnodevi Darshan
Today Early Morning with packing breakfast we strat our yatra for Vaishnodevi Darshan, before start we collect our yatra prchi from yatra registration center at Katra Chowk and than after we cacth auto riksha (own cost) for Banganganga - strting point of Vaishnodevi Yatra, We can start our Yatra by Pony, by Horse Riding , by Dolly and also by helocoter (from Helipad) - Heli booking is online & before 60 days of departure (own cost) - evening back at Katra, overnight at hotel in Katra.
Day 04: Shivkhori
Today after breakfast we proceed for Shivkhori - the hindu place of Loard Shiva , enrout visit "Nav Durgha Temple" and after Loard Shiva Darshan evening back at Katra, after dinner overnight at hotel in Katra.
Day 05: Patnitop
Today after breakfast we drive for Patnitop it is situate in Udhampur District - Patnitop is famous hill station in Jammu region, if we are lucky than we could enjoy snow fall in Patntop, Dec to Feb is a season of snow fall, evenig back at Katra and take hot dinner and overnight in hotel in Katra.
Day 06: Departure - Vaishnodevi Katra to Surat Via Vadodara
Today after breakfast transfer at Katra Railway Station and we come our home by train - via Vadodara.
Day 07: Arrival @ Surat / Vadodara
Today arrive at Surat / Vadodara .... Yatra Sampurn ....
- Non AC Sleeper class return train ticket for Surat.
- Accommodation in well appointed room on twin / triple /qude sharing as per booking confirmation
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner as per hotel Menu
- Transfer and sigtseeing as per itinerary (point to point)
- All Applicable Hotel Taxes (Except 5% GST)
- Any Airfare / Train fare is not included in the package cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, fax, internet, games, sauna, and steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or any other.
- Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides etc.,
- Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in hotel restaurant or room except buffet meal plan.
- Entrance fees at any monument and guide charges, wherever applicable.
- Additional sightseeing tours and excursions. All major sightseeing will be cover once during sightseeing.
- Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & Government conditions).
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion” column.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) will be extra on total billing as applicable.
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date of tour will be charged processing fee minimum 5000/- P.P (Advance Booking Amount)
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 25% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 15 days to 20 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention;
- Above policy may vary during peak season
What to know before you book
Hotels are subject to availability.
It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM.
Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Vatsalya Holidays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
Tour Cost (Per Person)* Valid from 1st Oct 2019 to 31st March 2020
|02 Person in One Room
|03 / 04 Person in One Room
|Chid (9 - 11 yrs) with Extra Bed & Train Ticket with Seat
|Child (5-8 yrs) without bed & with half train ticket
|| Hotel Name
|| Hotel Triund / Similar
Vehicle as per Group & as per itineray.