Day: 01 – Cochin Arrival
Arrival at Cochin airport/ railway station and proceed to the hotel. Overnight at Cochin. Activities: Visit to Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Evening visit Lulu Mall for a bit of shopping. Overnight at Cochin.
Day: 02 – Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Afternoon visit Rajamala- house of the highly endangered mountain goats - the Nilgiri Thars. Overnight at Munnar.
Day: 03 - Munnar
Morning after breakfast visit Kundala dam. Pedal boating facilities are available here. Then visit Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight at Munnar.
Day: 04 – Munnar - Thekkady
Morning proceed to Thekkady. By noon at Thekkady. Evening at Periyar Lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Overnight at Thekkady.
Day: 05 – Thekkady – Kumarakom/ Alleppey
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakom. By noon check in at the hotel/resort in Alleppey/Kumarakom. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay at Alleppey/ Kumarakom.
Day: 06 – Alleppey/Kumarakom – Kovalam
Morning after breakfast proceed to Kovalam and check into the hotel. Evening visit the famous Kovalam beach. Overnight at Kovalam.
Day: 07 –Kovalam
Morning after breakfast proceed for a tour of Trivandrum. Visit Napier Museum, Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple and Trivandrum Zoo. Overnight at Kovalam.
Day: 08 – Kovalam – Trivandrum (Tour ends)
Morning after breakfast proceed to Trivandrum airport/railway station for onward journey
- Accommodation in well appointed room on twin / triple /qude sharing as per booking confirmation
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner as per hotel Menu
- Transfer and sigtseeing as per itinerary (point to point)
- All Applicable Hotel Taxes (Except 5% GST)
- Any Airfare / Train fare is not included in the package cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, fax, internet, games, sauna, and steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or any other.
- Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides etc.,
- Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in hotel restaurant or room except buffet meal plan.
- Entrance fees at any monument and guide charges, wherever applicable.
- Additional sightseeing tours and excursions. All major sightseeing will be cover once during sightseeing.
- Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & Government conditions).
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusion” column.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) will be extra on total billing as applicable.
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date of tour will be charged processing fee minimum 5000/- P.P (Advance Booking Amount)
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 25% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 15 days to 20 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention;
- Above policy may vary during peak season
What to know before you book
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Vatsalya Holidays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
Tour Cost (Per Person)* Valid from 1st Oct 2019 to 31st March 2020
|| 02 Pax
|| 04 Pax
|| 06 Pax
|| 08 Pax
|| 10 Pax
|| Extra Adult/ Child
|| Super Deluxe
|| Heavenly Heights
|| Monsoon Grande
|| Gokulam Orchid
|| Season Thekkedy
|| Grand Thekkedy
|Allepy / Kumarakam
|| Triveny River Palace
|| Kalathil Lake Resort
|| Port Palace
|| Poovar Island Resort
- Etios / Sedan / Swift Dzire - For 2 to 4 Pax
- Innova - For 6 Pax
- Tempo Traveler - For 7 to 10 pax